23 Oct 2012
Hire Bikes At Narrabeen Lake
We runs a large hire bike fleet made up of men's and women's Avanti Discovery 3-spd Hybrids (with or without rear child seats) and childrensmountain bikes. These bikes will be available for use for around theNarrabeen lakes trail!
Hire rates: NOTE THAT PRICES ARE PER BIKE*
FIRST HOUR - $15
CONSECUTIVE HOURS - $5/hr
*These fees regard all bikes we have available for hire, ranging from adult hybrid bikes, with or without baby seats, to kids bikes, from 16" to 24" wheels.
Hire Bike Terms:
- You will be asked to present your photo ID and your credit card when hiring a bike.These are required for security reasons.
- Bikes are for use on designated footpaths and trails only.
- Helmets must be worn at all times when using the bikes as required by Australian Law.
- Children under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian present to sign the waiver form.
- A cleaning charge of $20.00 may apply for bikes returned excessively dirty.
Avantiplus Narrabeen also has road bikes.
So if you are in Sydney on holiday or business and don't want the bother of dragging your bike with you, give us a call.
To discuss pedal and sizing requirements, contact us beforehand.
Daily rate is $30-50 a day depending on model , however we are flexible with this rate for longer term hires, please contact us.
Additionally, we have a selection of the latest high-end bikes from Scott and Avanti for you to demo. These range from the burly Scott Genius mountain bike to the whippet-like Avanti Corsa road bike.
Demo Bike Terms:
- The customer wishing to 'demo ride' any of the bikes from the demo range will pay a $100 service charge. This ensures that when the customer returns from the demo ride, the bike is completely serviced and is safe/clean for the next customer to take out.
- If the customer decides to purchase the bike that was demo-ridden, the $100 service charge is taken off the price of the bike.
- The 'demo bike' plate on the front of the bike is not to be removed. The plate does not interfere with any functional parts, we promise.
- Helmets are compulsory when riding any of the 'demo bikes' on offer.
- When the customer takes a 'demo bike' from us, you acknowledge that any injuries, mishaps or damages to the bike are liable to the customer